1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

ks and snakes!!DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!!

I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with phone calls, text messages and voicemails saying something was "wrong" with my new vehicle I then drove over there and they were just lying through their teeth, I showed them my contract that said I owned the vehicle Stephen then snatched my contract and ripped it saying there was no contract and pretended like nothing happened. They drove up my old trade in and I'm guessing couldn't sell it because it has a "pre-owned" sticker on it. They parked the new car I originally had financed with Wells Fargo and had covered with State Farm to sell it again. When I tried turning on my old trade in the vehicle would not start and the radio did not work!

I even made a down payment for $1,500 and was never refunded for it!! I already reported these guys to the POLICE FOR VEHICLE FRAUD!! And reached out to ABC NEWS! ------ GUYS, IF THEY CANT SELL YOUR TRADE IN BE PREPARED TO GET FAKE HARRASMENT CALLS AND HAVE YOUR VEHICLE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU!

I had finalized everything and three weeks after everything was done that happens. STEPHEN AND TONY (The general manager) are not who you want trust with family, Kids, daughters, etc. They even threatened to say the car I financed was stolen! PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!

For these guys to carry such a huge business name like "Ron Carter" and doing so many illegal things these guys are eventually going to jail.Once I told the Credit Union that I work for what happened even our president was stunned

Had an Experience with Ron Carter Hyundai?

Comments